More than 500;000 beatings can’t be wrong… Prepare for the evolution of fighting as SEGA’s best-selling fighting game gets an upgrade. Say ‘bye-bye’ to jaggies because the graphics have been fully optimized to make better use of the PlayStation 2 hardware. But as any Darwinist will tell you; Evolution is not about looks – it’s about the survival of the fittest. Stakes are raised as players throw-down against aggressive highly-tuned A.I. opponents modeled after the top players from the arcades of Japan; new exceptionally detailed arenas; and two new characters hungry for their place at the top. Of course; in addition to the new modes; moves; and fighters; players can still customize their own character with more than 1;500 new costume items – more than double the amount from last year’s release.
- Two new characters (Goh the Judoka and Brad the ferocious Muay Thai Kick Boxer) will be added to the 13 existing characters for a grand total of 15 fighters
- New attacks; counters; and defensive moves for every character allow players to switch up their stance and fighting styles mid-fight
- Newly optimized graphics for the PlayStation 2 eliminate jaggies and shimmer – High-polygon character models; exquisite detail; and brilliant light sourcing combine to create breath-taking visuals
- Quest: Battle around the world through a series of simulated arcade tournaments to become the world champion
- Twice as many customization options: More than 1;500 accessory items allow gamers to alter clothing; hairstyles; and more