“Ubisofts Experience franchise was the second largest dance video game franchise of 2011 and has sold more than five million copies worldwide* by making an artists musical universe accessible to fans through interactive and immersive games. The Hip Hop Dance Experience takes this concept even further by featuring iconic Hip Hop dance moves with routines arranged by famed choreographers including Laurieann Gibson and Dave Scott and an extensive selection of hip-hop music that defines the genre.
Developed by renowned music game developer iNiS The Hip Hop Dance Experience features the most comprehensive hip-hop track list ever in a dance video game ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to old-school party jams.
- Dance routines designed exclusively for the game by top choreographers Laurieann Gibson (Nicki Minajs creative director BETs Born to Dance) Dave Scott (So You Think You Can Dance Battle of the Year) and Kid David (Step Up 3D)
- Authentic music video and live performance footage paired with dynamic visual effects triggered by your movements transform your living room into a real-time music video
- Progressive difficulty levels provide varying levels of challenge for everyone from beginners to professionals. Perform over 700 dance moves!
- Multiplayer gameplay designed to simultaneously accommodate varying difficulty levels. Pro or novice each player can choose their individual difficulty level and play along together!
- Complete Avatar customization with hundreds of looks and accessories to express your personal fashion sense
- Dance modes with high-energy multiplayer challenges:
- Dance Party: Jump in and light up the dance floor with your favorite dance partner.
- Dance Battle: Challenge your friends to high-energy dance battles in true hip-hop style.
- Dance Marathon: Test your stamina by dancing to an endless stream of tracks.
- Power Skooling: Perfect the most iconic and extreme hip-hop moves in step-by-step tutorials.