“You are a fugitive and youre being ruthlessly hunted by the very government you once served. The key to your survival is to improvise adapt and overcome.
Experience original game play based on improvisation where your environment becomes your weapon. You need to react to changing situations and use the environment and the crowds around you to create diversions and deter your enemies.
Splinter Cell Conviction will deliver an adrenaline rush of game play with blood-pumping chase sequences close combat and intense gun battles. To survive build an underground network of allies who will help you obtain hi-tech gadgets and stay one step ahead of your pursuers as you struggle to unmask the forces that want you dead.
Youve never played Splinter Cell like this before.
- Discover a new breed of game play where every object is available to use. Inventory is actually the world around you for you to decide how you want to use it.
- As a fugitive quick thinking and adaptation are essential to turn the situation to your advantage. However enemies can also use the environment and resources to track you down.
- Blend in with a realistic crowd and navigate within a civilian environment mimic them to go undetected or instigate panic as a divisive way to become untraceable as you escape danger. Active stealth will force you to think and act quickly. However you will have to weigh the risk of heavy force is always the other option.
- Use your underground connections to gain access to black market gadgets and weapons or use consumer grade gear in ways they were not intended to complete your objectives.
- Play with or against your friends in the middle of a civilian crowd. But know that they will look like any other person so your sense of observation and ability to act unnoticed are as important as reacting instantly to an unexpected threat.