Lace up your gloves and make your way to the ring as Showtime Boxing is about to punch its way onto the Nintendo Wii. You will have to box your way through the ranks if you want to make it to the big time. Featuring all the style and presentation of a big Showtime event this promises to be a real knockout.
Showtime Boxing utilises the Wii’s innovative control schemes to put you in absolute of your boxer’s attack and defence. Throw punches dummy dodge block and duck all using the Wii Remote for the ultimate console boxing experience.
- Choice of 14 boxers – seven heavyweights and seven lightweights – and six title series.
- Customise your character by changing their hair shorts gloves and boots.
- Unlock more boxers arenas clothing and gloves by winning matches and claiming titles.
- Each fighter has a special three punch combo which you can utilise to take control of the fight.
- Multiplayer through Wii Hotseat allows you to enjoy the boxing action with your friends.
- Compete in either one off bouts or take on a series in order to win those all important title belts.
- Features four different stadiums each with their own characteristics – New York Chicago Las Vegas and Los Angeles.