“This action-packed four-player cooperative first-person shooter is set during the terrifying time when the German war machine was tearing through Europe and hope was in short supply.
Developers Lion Game Lion lead by Game Director Ilija Petrusic (PAYDAY: The Heist and PAYDAY 2) bring their trademark fun and exciting cooperative gameplay stealth mechanics and superb sound design to this thrilling period shooter. RAIDs unique character classes hero special abilities customizable weapons and uniforms and real-life war-torn locations bring the surreal conflict to life as players fight for their freedom through sabotage robbery and assassination of the dastardly Nazi regime.
The goal in RAID: World War II is simple – sabotage assassinate and pulverize everything bearing a swastika … mess with Hitler and steal his treasures. With the Nazi regime as the ultimate evil RAID brings together four unique characters with playstyles that complement and enhance each other as they fight and steal across Europe.
In RAIDs world-wide fight against evil four prisoners of war are freed by an ominous secret British intelligence officer Mrs. White who needs to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Players will utilize key game features to save Europe from the Nazi threat and get rich including:
- Class Based Gameplay … Players choose from four different classes … Recon Assault Insurgent or Demolitions … each with theirown highly developed skill tree that allows for various play styles;
- War Cries … Each character class can unleash their own powerful War Cry to buff their player or the entire team;
- Character Customisation … RAIDs four heroes represent the main combatants from the European theatre of WWII: GreatBritain USA Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character possesses a unique look and a customisable uniform;
- Lethal Weapon Modifications … the Second World War was infamous for arming the world with deadly and experimentalweapons that went bang in lethal fashion. RAID: World War II gives players access to an array of precision killing machines complete with weapons upgrades such as custom barrels stocks fore grips optic sights and much more to satisfy a variety tastes;
- Operations Mode … RAID: World War II offers players the opportunity to play through extended versions of their favoritemissions by undertaking the Operations gameplay mode. Operations challenges players through a chained series of highlymodified raids featuring new storylines and added content and objectives;
- Challenge Cards … By participating and completing successful raids players will earn Challenge Cards that allow them tocustomize the rules of a raid in a give-and-take fashion. For example enemy ammo drops will increase providing players withmore ammunition to hold enemies at bay; however the damage inflicted by enemies will be greater;
- Real-World Locations … The games setting takes place in real-world locations across war-torn Europe. From mighty m dominating the heart of Berlin to the idyllic bridge over the Elbe players will travel through a war-torn Europe and bringdestruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitlers Reich.
The Reich will get hit hard and the personal riches of the Fuhrer will be stolen on Friday Oct. 13.