“Set in a land rooted in ancient Persian mythology the Prince finds himself caught in an epic battle between the primal forces of light and darkness: the God of Light Ormazd versus his brother Ahriman the destructive God of Darkness. The Prince arrives just in time to witness the destruction of the legendary Tree of Life ? an act which threatens to plunge the entire world into eternal darkness. Manifested in the form of the Corruption a dark substance that physically contaminates the land and the skies the Prince must partner with Elika a deadly companion to heal the world from the evil Corruption. Game features include:
- A new hero emerges: Master the acrobatics strategy and fighting tactics of the most agile warrior of all time. Grip fall down the face of a building perform perfectly timed acrobatic combinations swing over canyons buildings and anything that is reachable. This new rogue warrior must utilize all of his new skills along with a whole new combat system to battle Ahrimans corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light.
- A new epic journey begins: Escape to experience the new fantasy world of ancient Persia. Masterful storytelling and sprawling environments will deliver to action-adventure fans an experience that rivals even the best Hollywood movies.
- A new open world structure: A first for the Prince of Persia franchise ? now you have the freedom to determine how the game evolves in this non-linear adventure. Players will decide how they unfold the storyline by choosing their path in the open-ended world.
- Emergence of a deadly new ally: Historys greatest ally is revealed in the form of Elika a dynamic AI companion who joins the Prince in his fight to save the world. Gifted with magical powers she interacts with the player in combat acrobatics and puzzle-solving enabling the Prince to reach new heights of deadly high-flying artistry through special duo acrobatic moves or devastating fighting combo attacks.
- All new for Next-Gen: The franchises debut on next-generation consoles utilizes Ubisofts proprietary Anvil engine the same engine used to develop Assassins Creed.