Lead one of more than 320 Division I schools to the Big Dance with NCAA® March Madness™ 2005 the most strategic basketball game ever developed. Use scouting reports and locker room videos from many of the nation’s top college coaches to create the ultimate game plan that takes you to the top.
Along with a deeply revamped Dynasty Mode™ EA SPORTS Online play* (PlayStation 2 only) and Mascot and Rivalry Modes for the first time you can rewrite NCAA history by replaying classic match-ups between a collection of the greatest college basketball teams ever assembled. With additional new mascots cheerleaders arenas crowd chants fights songs and Dick Vitale and Brad Nessler calling the action NCAA March Madness 2005 puts you on campus for the deepest and most authentic college basketball experience.
- College Classics: Recreate many of college basketball’s most memorable games with the greatest teams of all-time in the all-new College Classics mode. From Michigan in 1989 North Carolina in 1982 to Indiana’s 1981 team replay classic games and historic scenarios to unlock your favorite teams from the past. Unlockable old-school jerseys and shoes help customize your experience.
- Build a Dynasty: With an incredibly deep and revamped EA SPORTS Dynasty Mode™ build a powerhouse and run your program for up to 30 years. You’re only as good as your players and a new in-season recruiting model puts a premium on signing EA SPORTS All-Americans and the rest of the nation’s top high school talent to your team. Use the customizable PDA text messenger to stay up to date with important news team information and announcements and play your way into the EA SPORTS Top 25 by customizing your schedule as you battle for your ticket to the ‘Big Dance.’ If you have what it takes to run a dynasty your all-new campus Hall of Fame and Campus Bookstore will be packed with memorabilia.
- School Spirit: Replete with new authentic fight songs student-section crowd chants mascots and cheerleaders NCAA March Madness 2005 continues to deliver the sights and sounds that give college basketball its unique flavor. If you think you’re cool under pressure try draining a jumper in college basketball’s most hostile environments.
- EA SPORTS Freestyle Control: The EA SPORTS Freestyle Control continues to revolutionize the way simulation basketball is played and it’s better than ever in NCAA March Madness 2005. New user-controlled put-back tip-in and rebound technologies reward hard work on the glass while more control over shot blocking brings teamwork on defense to a new level.
- Ball against the Nation: EA SPORTS Online for the PlayStation 2 console allows users to play online against opponents from around the country. An online lobby area allows gamers to meet greet chat set up tournaments download roster updates and play NCAA March Madness 2005 head to head. Make it to the top and then try to maintain your place as the best gamer anywhere anytime anyplace.