Focusing on speed and performance; the priority was to have the PS2 game exceed performance of the title’s earlier versions. With up to 60 frames per second (FPS) in career mode this game surpasses that objective.
- ‘Snake Jump’ allows characters to jump over low lying ‘snake’ bunkers ‘Ramping’ enables dual R1 and R2 trigger firing up to 24 rounds per second
- ‘Adaptive Stealth’ allows AI opponents to rapidly move up the field avoiding detection by crawling crouching and running behind bunkers
- ‘Suppression Fire’ enables NPC’s to pin down opponents
- 5 new levels; 15 new selectable characters; 10 new guns including the Shocker Ego and Bob Long’s Intimidator; 28 other new gear items and 80+ new teams
- Licensed markers and gear from over 20 manufacturers and authentic field layouts from the three major leagues: NPPL Xball and the Millennium Series