The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad; players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups; releasing hostages; deactivating bombs; and even rescuing the US President when terrorists hijack Air Force One! Using the Wii Remote™; players will utilize revolutionary selectable weapons including a high powered rifle; sub machine and shot gun or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
- 4 gameplay modes – Includes the full arcade version of Ghost Squad a Multiplayer mode for 1-4 players and more
- 3 dangerous missions to complete – with multiple levels that increase in difficulty as the player progresses. Players will also unlock a variety of alternate routes different player choice scenarios and secret weapons and costumes. Time of day for certain missions can also be effected
- Alone or with up to three squad mates players will rescue hostages apprehend suspects and deactivate bombs as you eliminate terrorist threats around the world
- 25 different tactical weapons to unlock and use during operations
- Special assistance devices such as night vision thermo vision and a flashlight will ensure that the operation is a success
- One of the first light gun games to make the leap from the arcades to the Wii – using only the Wii Remote