The sequel to the classic ‘survival horror’ game Galerians; Galerians: ASH brings a new quest-driven thriller to the PS2 that continues the series’ masterful blend of horror and science-fiction. Six years has passed since Rion discovered his own identity as an artificial being; yet succeeded in destroying the genocidal Mother Computer Dorothy before perishing himself. Now reactivated by Lilia; Rion awakens to find that Dorothy managed to execute one final catastrophic program; rendering a new evil crew to finish her goal of human annihilation. Galerians: ASH puts gamers back into this twisted world; pitting Rion and Lilia against these Last Galerians. With extraordinary 3D graphics delivering an alien future-world; new weapons and tactics that build on the series’ signature arsenal of psychic-induced attacks; and an immersive combination of puzzle-solving and intense action Galerians: ASH is the next chapter in this epic struggle between artificial and organic intelligence.
- Incredible graphics heart-thumping gameplay and intense cinematic effects immerse gamers in a frightening action-packed premise
- Masterful blend of horror and sci-fi with heavy concepts derived from a future world where mind and matter meld
- Unique arsenal of psychic powers and psychokinetic weaponry with new and improved weapons pharmaceutical items and abilities for Rion
- Captivating cast of organic and artificially rendered good and evil with new and returning characters
- The next exciting Galerians chapter full of twists in an already ‘twisted’ story