EA SPORTS BIG™ FreekStyle is an all-new motorcycle freestyle game that packs in all of the fun and attitude that gamers have come to expect from an EA SPORTS BIG product. FreekStyle delivers high-flying aerials huge over-the-bar wipeouts and many unique freestyle maneuvers for you to master.
Picture flying through rugged terrain with massive jumps at more than 70 mph hitting a 40` jump at the ledge of a 200` cliff and pulling off a Superman Seat grab a Saran-wrap and 360 all before you land. Incomplete stunts will cause the rider to crash and waste valuable time and points.
It is not just about coming in first. It is not about being the fastest. With EA SPORTS BIG Freekstyle it is all about being fearless. Take a good look at the freaks you are competing against they are not figments of our imagination but rather the real-life athletes that take to the track the freestyle venues and the motocross lifestyle. Go head-to-head and see if you have what it takes to ride with the best on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system.
A unique cast of characters includes from the freestyle motocross world Mike Metzger Brian Deegan and Mike Jones. Many more icons of the sport are included in this eclectic cast of characters.
- Choose from any of eight different riders with their own unique attitude and style including freestyle sensations Mike ‘Metz’ Metzger and Brian Deegan.
- Also in the game from the motorcycle world are Leeann Tweeden ‘Mad Mike’ Jones Stefy Bau The Flyin Hawaiian – Clifford Adpptante Jessica Patterson and Greg ‘Albee’ Albertyn. Each character has their own unique personality and strengthes.
- Tracks: Eight different venues will challenge riders to take on some of the most outrageous freestyle terrain on tracks such as Crash Pad II and the ultimate big air course Big Sky. Hidden paths and shortcuts challenge gamers and add to excitement.
- Tricks: Over 80 tricks to pull off or combine for bonus points and boost include the McMetz Saran wrap superman seat grab the roll the helicopter and the 360 to name a few.
- Graphics: the richly detailed hip environments inspired by the sport and embrace the lifestyle and extreme nature of freestyle motocross.
- Game Modes: Circuit Race and Freestyle. I need details on the different modes…
- Feel the wipeouts and the rugged riding environments with the Sony Analogue Dualshock™.
- Bikes: Do we have factory bikes?
- Multiplayer competition featuring 2-4 player split screen action.
- 60 frames per second for all full screen modes