“In the world of Eat Lead however everything stops being a game and becomes reality when it is clear that Wally is using the new game to bring about Matts death once and for all. With only the mysterious QA to help him Matt must fight against zombies cowboys space marines and more to keep his game from being over.
With an original storyline by 2008 Writers Guild of America Videogame Writing Award winner Dave Ellis Eat Leads unique blend of comedy and action will provide gamers with a shooter experience like no other where hardcore gunfire may kill their enemies but laughs may bust our bellies.
- Award Winning Comedic Storyline ? Written by 2008 Writers Guild Award winner Dave Ellis Eat Lead is a side-splitting ingenious storyline and setting thats never been explored before in the shooter genre. Both Will Arnett and Neil Patrick Harris deliver perfectly timed punch lines that will make gamers laugh in hilarity with their solid voice performance as Matt Hazard and Wallace Wellesley.
- Spoofed Retro Characters Fight Back ? Help classic videogame stars such as Master Chef and Captain Carpenter redeem their dignity against enemy foes like Sting Sniperscope and Sonny Tang and get to the bottom of why all these iconic characters worlds converge.
- Intense Combat Action ? Attack enemies with everything from plasma rifles to sniper rifles and old-west six shooters the sniper rifle turret or use a number of different interactive melee moves to help Matt destroy Wallys legion of back-catalogue videogame characters.
- Unique Level Design ? An expansive level environment design reflects years of videogame history in a next-gen package including levels that are radically transformed via precisely timed hack effects to challenge Matt Hazard with new scenarios throughout each battle.
- Strategic Point-and-Cover System ? Eat Lead uses a strategic point and cover system that allows gamers to go far beyond simply hiding behind walls when they can move up to over between and around any cover objects with a fluidity never before seen in a game.
- Intelligent Physics System ? Eat Lead makes use of the intelligent physics system that includes destructible items and smart objects where items can be destroyed or moved to blow through cover or act as temporary safe havens throughout the game environment.