Inspired by the ‘movie within the movie’ finale of Walt Disney Pictures’ box office hit film ‘Chicken Little;’ Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action features Ace; the superhero alter ego of Chicken Little; and the Hollywood versions of his misfit band of friends: Runt; Abby and Fish-Out-of-Water. The crew faces off against Foxy Loxy and her evil Amazonian sidekick; Goosey Loosey; who have an evil plan to take over Earth. Battle evil alien robots through multiple levels across the solar system and combat your foes in one of three distinct game play modes: Ace on foot as a soldier; Runt as the driver of an armored tank or Abby as the pilot of a spaceship.
The original Chicken Little and his friends Abby Runt and Fish we know from the film are featured in cut scenes throughout the game. Chicken Little receives a copy of the latest video game starring his super hero alter ego and invites his friends to come over and play it with him in effect creating a ‘video game within a video game.’ The look and feel of Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action is an over the top parody of 1950s sci-fi film inspired by the glimpse into Ace’s world from the film.
- Four new dynamic worlds to explore: Pluto Saturn Mars the Moon
- Four unique modes of game play: Ace on foot as a soldier Runt as a tank commander and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship and hovercraft
- 24 mission thrill ride across the solar system with Ace Runt and Abby taking turns blasting the bad guys
- Diverse and fun variety of weapons and gadgets to defeat enemies and navigate extra-terrestrial landscapes
- Two person multi-player mode for tank and spaceship levels
- The original Chicken Little and his friends from ‘Chicken Little’ hit film appear in cut-scenes throughout the game